Warning: include(/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-base.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 95

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-base.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php55/root/usr/share/pear') in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 95

Warning: include_once(/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/ossdl-cdn.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 118

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/ossdl-cdn.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php55/root/usr/share/pear') in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 118
Community | Coaching Supervision Academy | Page 4

Top Menu

Community RSS feed for this section

CSA newsletter

CSA Newsletter – February 2017

TABLE OF CONTENTS 1   Directors’ Report 2   Articles: 5G May the force be with you! (Karyn Prentice) Executive coaches: it’s time to get real feedback from your clients! (Helene Seiler) Learning How to Create Our Organizations of the Future (Elaine Patterson & Giles Hutchins) In the wake of the US election (Adrienne Dunn) […]

Continue Reading

Digitisation and relational intelligence

Digitisation and relational intelligence: ‘To be everywhere is to be nowhere’. Seneca  During a recent webinar on the use of dialogue in supervision, with our wonderful US students, I found myself highlighting what is happening to us, given the massive increase in digitization over the last decade or so. Nicholas Carr writes: ‘I see a new […]

Continue Reading

Still Listening??

Still Listening? A perspective on Amanda Riding’s workshop. It was a joy to spend a day with Amanda Riding at her “Still Listening” workshop last month. Who would have thought that connecting with my purpose and intention would have such a profound effect on my ability to listen? And not just listen, but listen with […]

Continue Reading

In the Wake of the US Election 2016

In the wake of the US election 2016 As Thanksgiving approaches in the land I call home, I find the call to gratitude and appreciation particularly necessary. Gratitude and appreciation are acts of grounding; activities that put one dead center to their core of Being. And I need to feel my solid soul in this […]

Continue Reading

An Ache in our Hearts

An Ache in Our Hearts     Elaine Patterson Driving home from my Nordic walk last Thursday I heard the journalist Sir Harold Evans being interviewed on “The Today” programme. When asked to explain Trumpquake and the outcome of the US Presidential Election he said that he felt it had been caused by “an ache in […]

Continue Reading

Great conference!

Great Supervision Conference, Bristol  We have just returned from the excellent Severn Therapy Supervision Conference, held this year in Bristol. Several CSA faculty and graduates attended. This conference attracts coaches and counsellors from all over the UK and beyond. It was simply gorgeous to connect with colleagues, old and new. We had many illuminating sessions […]

Continue Reading
CSA newsletter

CSA Newsletter – Autumn 2016

TABLE OF CONTENTS 1   Directors’ Report 2    Articles: The Art Of Holding The Space Shirley Smith What Role Can Spiritual Intelligence Play In Our Coaching Relationships And Practices? Jackie Holder De Ll’humilité Dans Le Coaching Flavienne Sapaly I Am Great Julie Johnson Shaping Business For The Future Fiona Brooks Stepping Into The Clients Timeline Keri […]

Continue Reading

Digitisation and Attention

“Our desire for fast-moving, kaleidoscopic diversions didn’t originate with the invention of the World Wide Web…The distractions in our lives have been proliferating for a long time, but never has there been a medium that, like the Net, has been programmed to so widely scatter our attention and to do it so insistently.” Nicholas Carr […]

Continue Reading

“What Role Can Spiritual Intelligence Play in Our Coaching Relationships and Practices?” asks Jackee Holder

In this article, Jackee Holder explores how we can develop our own spiritual intelligence to both enrich our own lives and our work with our clients. 2016.09.02 The Spirit of Coaching Jackee Holder BACP’s Coaching Today With thanks to Coaching Today. This article first appeared in the July 2016 issue of Coaching Today, which […]

Continue Reading