Supervision: through the lens of the 5 Seasons
5 sessions in 5 Parks & Gardens in London
April 2017 – February 2018
Elaine Patterson and Karyn Prentice begin their second series begins this spring. We will be working outdoors using the backdrop of London’s great open spaces to inspire and inform our practice as coaches and supervisors.
- Walk, talk and explore case work
- Engage in collaborative dialogue
- Combine movement and stillness (and a warm cuppa in the cafe afterwards)
- Reflect on you and your practice
- Use a range of exercises relevant to reach of the five seasons
The sessions are three hours (12 to 3pm) and run once a season five times in the year.
Dates will be chosen together with the group.
If you would to find out more please contact Karyn on email@example.com
The one year programme costs £500 payable in two instalments. This comprises 15 hours of CPD per person.
“Out beyond the ideas of wrong doing and right doing there is a field. I’ll meet you there…..”