Warning: include(/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-base.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 95

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-base.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php55/root/usr/share/pear') in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 95

Warning: include_once(/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/ossdl-cdn.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 118

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/ossdl-cdn.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php55/root/usr/share/pear') in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 118
Community | Coaching Supervision Academy | Page 14

Top Menu

Community RSS feed for this section

Living fields…….living spaces

In coaching, we are rightly concerned with our personal development, our self-observational skills and our in-the-moment monitoring of our body/mind/spirit as we work with others. Indeed, this practice is evidence that we have got beyond the early stages of professional development and the attachment to our models. We can now notice who and how we […]

Continue Reading

Silences, mindful presence and pausing for breath

Right on cue, Amanda Ridings, CSA graduate,  has sent in this piece.  I hope that you find it useful and that it might whet your appetite to read ‘Pause for Breath’ her recent, excellent book on dialogue .  Edna Murdoch   ———————————————————————————————————————————————————  See how nature – trees, flowers, grass -grows in silence; See the stars, […]

Continue Reading

Mindfulness explored

There is much discussion in coaching, at the moment, about mindfulness. Fiona Adamson, who helped to establish CSA and currently supervises some of our students, writes the superb piece below. It sets out clearly, the benefits of a mindfulness approach in coaching.  Although it is written for coach supervisors, it applies just as well to […]

Continue Reading

A New Start

Last week, we (CSA) began the sixth annual training for coach supervisors.  You can picture this new group – training team included! – eager to get going after much pre-course preparation.  I am always fascinated by these first minutes/hours in a new situation, particularly one which brings together a group of very experienced coaches, many […]

Continue Reading

CSA: September Newsletter

Welcome to the CSA Autumn Newsletter. CONTENT: CSA news CSA France Coaching Supervision news ICF/EMCC statement Twitter/CSA Coaching people affected by cancer Supervision groups CSA news. We begin the sixth cohort of in the CSA ICF-Approved Diploma in Coaching Supervision in October. It’s a tribute to the CSA Training Team and to the 90+ marvellous […]

Continue Reading

Unconditional Presence

“Unconditional presence is the most powerful transmuting force there is”  John Welwood. I wish that our coaching training courses could give much more time to ‘unconditional presence.’ In our (CSA’s) coaching supervision training, we work throughout the nine months to ensure that our supervisors use  ‘unconditional presence’ and mindfulness to support their work with coaches. […]

Continue Reading

Coaching Presence

Coaching Presence Over the next few weeks, I will be writing about coaching presence and how very important it is for us to cultivate profound presence – not  just extra awareness.  To begin, I would like to offer you a quotation that says it all in my book and then, a simple practical preparation for […]

Continue Reading

Coaching Supervision explores Relational Practice

A key element of coaching supervision is the exploration of the relationship between coach and coachee, as well as the one taking place inside the coach – the internal conversation often referred to as the ‘Internal Supervisor’. Coaching Supervision appreciates that while the observable business of coaching is going on – meetings, contracting, outlining coaching […]

Continue Reading