Warning: include(/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-base.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 95

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-base.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php55/root/usr/share/pear') in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 95

Warning: include_once(/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/ossdl-cdn.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 118

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/data01/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/ossdl-cdn.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php55/root/usr/share/pear') in /data02/c1448228/public_html/csa-archive.co.uk/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 118
Community | Coaching Supervision Academy | Page 15

Top Menu

Community RSS feed for this section

Attachment to Outcome. Anne Pink

Coaches bring a variety of topics and ‘feelings’ to reflect on in supervision as indeed I do when I work with my own Supervisor. It has become increasingly apparent to me that one particular ‘challenge’ raises its head frequently in the relationship Coaches have with their coaching clients and that is the apparently thorny matter […]

Continue Reading

CSA: June Newsletter.

Welcome to the CSA June newsletter. Contents: BACPC conference report. Article from IONS – Institute of Noetic Science – by Rick Hanson on Self-Directed Neuroplasticity New Book – free excerpt New Article ICF Approved Coaching Supervision Diploma NEW: Presence Under Pressure workshop NEW Coaching Supervision groups Coaches in the Park NEW: Creative Supervision workshop BACP […]

Continue Reading

Endings

Endings.    Julia Menaul Remember the end of the film, Casablanca? Are you as disappointed as me that Isla and Rick don’t fly off into the sunset together? What about the Shawshank Redemption when in the final scene Andy and Red are reunited in freedom on the beach? When you see “The End”, on screen, […]

Continue Reading

April Newsletter

CONTENTS: Letter from CSA ‘Balcony and Dance floor” Leanne Lowish ICF Approved Diploma in Coach Supervision Choice magazine Coaches in the Park Forthcoming conferences ICF UK conference presentation, April 9th. We have just had a marvellous day with ICF UK!  On April 9th, Miriam and I joined Aboodi Shabi (Newfield) and Liz McCann (BBC) in […]

Continue Reading

February Newsletter

Greetings to all our subscribers!  I’m writing this newsletter from the blustery south coast in the UK.  Over here, it’s been a hard winter but already there are signs that life is pushing up and the birds are getting unmistakably excited. We unwittingly depend on this rhythm and there is always a semi-conscious note of […]

Continue Reading

CSA Newsletter December 2010.

Welcome to the final CSA newsletter of 2010! In here you will find information about recent events, up and coming events, a new association for Coach Supervisors and a great New Year Offer for two coaches who have not yet experienced coaching supervision. EMCC conference Dublin –November 2010 We have returned from the EMCC conference […]

Continue Reading

CSA October Newsletter

Busy times at CSA! In this Newsletter you will find information about new groups, new articles and blogs, and a fantastic October Supervision Offer. London Coaching Group – successful presentation by CSA Accredited Supervisors. “It’s just another coaches selling to other coaches scam” Myths like this, and a number of other assumptions and fears, still […]

Continue Reading

Sunlight on Leaves

So I’m sitting with Edna on a Summer afternoon in a tea garden in Lewes. The sun is warm and bright and we are talking about presence and mindfulness and other things. Edna says “You should write a blog.” “I wouldn’t know what to write about”, I reply “Whatever you think is important” I look […]

Continue Reading