The 2016 October programme, London, is beginning to fill up! If you would like to apply for this course, get in touch with us – see below.
What makes this course one of the elite coaching supervision programmes??
- Long established and highly regarded programme
- EMCC accredited ICF Approved for many years
- Rigorous and enjoyable learning
- Carefully balanced learning modalities: theoretical, experiential, personal, somatic.
- Full training/practice in the main supervision models, plus excellent relational/systemic focus
- Outstanding international faculty – see: https://coachingsupervisionacademy.com/csa-international-faculty/
- Each student has access to 4/5 experienced supervision trainers, a tutor, 9 webinar leaders, and their own supervisor – a rich and powerful learning opportunity.
- Fabulous international learning community – over 400 grads worldwide.
- On-going learning via the International Centre for Reflective Practice.
Our quality control is second to none – all staff are experienced executive coaches and coach supervisors. Each one attends at least 2 of our supervision programmes, post graduation, before being invited onto faculty.
We delight in working with you to ensure that you become a first-class coach supervisor.
If you would like to know more about this programme, click here:
Kindly email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply to join us.
Edna Murdoch Course Director